HP Designjet 5000, 5500 Dye (HP 81) Ink Tube System 42" C6090-60058
HP Designjet 5000, 5500 Dye (HP 81) Ink Tube System 42" Rebuilt and Upgraded
Q1251-60254 was C6090-60058
$50.00 Back With Prepaid Return - Final Price $259.00
Replacing the Designjet 5500 ink tubes is a very easy job. No tools are required and it can be done in less than 10 minutes. See the video below.
OEM synthetic rubber (buna) seals oxidize, crack, and leak over time. LPS upgraded tube systems have LPS-designed silcone seals installed with an expected life of at least 15 years. No planned obsolescence here.
- Ink tubes are chemically cleaned, flushed with pure water, and dried with particle free air
- New long life silicon seals are installed
- All print head ports and check valves replaced with new parts (LPS design)
- Smart Chip/Life Count reset to Zero
- Includes purging tool for ink tube priming
- Illustrated installation instructions
- Custom-built packaging protects the crane and electric connectors in transit
- $50.00 refund when old system is returned
- Prepaid return shipping label is included (USA only)
- 1 year replacement warranty
42" Dye Ink Tube System
We Also Recommend
Product arrived in a few days of placing the order.
It was an exact match to the old unit and is of excellent quality.
Plotter works great and no more leaking printheads.
I have ordered from you in the past and will do so in the future.
Great customer service to help me figure out what I needed to fix my plotter.
Plotter is working fine now. Great product. 1 day later than estimated delivery, but ok.
C6090-60058 HP Designjet 5000, 5500 Dye (HP 81) Ink Tube System 42"
The tube system is refurbished and works well after install. The installation manual is easy to use, comes with everything you need in order to do the job.
The only downside to the whole deal - the price doubles when ordering from Europe.