HP Designjet 5000, 5500 Dye (HP 81) Ink Tube System 42" C6090-60058
HP Designjet 5000, 5500 Dye (HP 81) Ink Tube System 42" Rebuilt and Upgraded
Q1251-60254 was C6090-60058
$100.00 Back With Prepaid Return - Final Price $259.00
Replacing the Designjet 5500 ink tubes is a very easy job. No tools are required and it can be done in less than 10 minutes. See the video below.
OEM synthetic rubber (buna) seals oxidize, crack, and leak over time. LPS upgraded tube systems have LPS-designed silcone seals installed with an expected life of at least 15 years. No planned obsolescence here.
- Ink tubes are chemically cleaned, flushed with pure water, and dried with particle free air
- New long life silicon seals are installed
- All print head ports and check valves replaced with new parts (LPS design)
- Smart Chip/Life Count reset to Zero
- Includes purging tool for ink tube priming
- Illustrated installation instructions
- Custom-built packaging protects the crane and electric connectors in transit
- $100.00 refund when old system is returned
- Prepaid return shipping label is included (USA only)
- 1 year replacement warranty
42" Dye Ink Tube System
We Also Recommend
C6090-60058 HP Designjet 5000, 5500 Dye (HP 81) Ink Tube System 42"
The tube system is refurbished and works well after install. The installation manual is easy to use, comes with everything you need in order to do the job.
The only downside to the whole deal - the price doubles when ordering from Europe.
We took a chance on the Ink Tube System in hopes that it would stretch out the life of our tired old HP5500. The install was a piece of cake (always read instructions FIRST, makes things easy) and within a few minutes we were seeing ink on paper. I’m happy, my boss is happy and I’m happy my boss is happy. Thanks for your commitment to keeping these older printers alive. Dave at ABC Press in Edmonton, AB Canada
Excellent kit - well packaged and included clear instructions for part replacement. I really appreciate this company's effort to keep these large format printers running. Many thanks
Works perfect! Simple instructions and all the tools you need to install.