C7770-60014 Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 Carriage Belt (for 42" Plotters)
HP Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 Belt For 42" Print Width Plotters
BEFORE YOU ORDER: Please make sure you select the right length of belt. Although this belt is for a 42-inch machine, the actual length of the belt is longer than 42 inches. If your machine has a maximum print width of 24", you need the "24-inch" belt.
A worn belt is one possible cause of System Error 86:01
HP Designjet 800 belt and 500 belt that connects the carriage to the carriage motor. It runs the length of the plotter and moves the carriage left and right. This belt is for the 42" print width HP Designjet 800 plotter and 500 plotter.
*Note: Inches refer to maximum width of paper plotter uses, not length of the belt itself*
- HP DesignJet 500 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770B)
- HP DesignJet 500PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770C)
- HP DesignJet 500Plus – 42” Model (P/N C7770F)
- HP DesignJet 500Mono – 42” Model (P/N C7770E)
- HP Designjet 510 – 42” Model (P/N CH337A)
- HP Designjet 510ps – 42” Model (P/N CJ997A)
- HP DesignJet 800 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780B)
- HP DesignJet 800PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780C)
All LPS brand belts are High Density Polyurethane and Dupont Kevlar.
Note: The price of this part has been lowered by removing the plastic tensioner wedge. The tensioner rarely or never goes bad from wear.
We Also Recommend
You folks have been serving our needs for many years and doing a very fine job of taking care of us. Can't find service any better than you folks, You are TOP SHELF all the way.
no pulley, the competitor's order came complete with a pulley
Great install video and the belt works great!
The belt works great. The well produced installation video, made installation a snap. Thanks Designjet Store!
The belt arrived quickly and I assume is LPS top quality. I haven't put it in yet (it's a big job).