C7770-60014 Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 42" Carriage Belt
HP Designjet 500 / 510 / 800 Belt For 42" Print Width Plotters
BEFORE YOU ORDER: Please make sure you select the right length of belt. Although this belt is for a 42-inch machine, the actual length of the belt is longer than 42 inches. If your machine has a maximum print width of 24", you need the "24-inch" belt.
A worn belt is one possible cause of System Error 86:01
HP Designjet 800 belt and 500 belt that connects the carriage to the carriage motor. It runs the length of the plotter and moves the carriage left and right. This belt is for the 42" print width HP Designjet 800 plotter and 500 plotter.
*Note: Inches refer to maximum width of paper plotter uses, not length of the belt itself*
- HP DesignJet 500 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770B)
- HP DesignJet 500PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770C)
- HP DesignJet 500Plus – 42” Model (P/N C7770F)
- HP DesignJet 500Mono – 42” Model (P/N C7770E)
- HP Designjet 510 – 42” Model (P/N CH337A)
- HP Designjet 510ps – 42” Model (P/N CJ997A)
- HP DesignJet 800 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780B)
- HP DesignJet 800PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780C)
All LPS brand belts are High Density Polyurethane and Dupont Kevlar.
Note: The price of this part has been lowered by removing the plastic tensioner wedge. The tensioner rarely or never goes bad from wear.
We Also Recommend
This was just what we needed and the how to videos made the job a breeze!
You are the best.
Great belt. Much better than the original. Probably the last one you'll ever need. Instructional video is great too!
I bought a belt for my HP plotter 500 42 inches. Everything arrived perfect and on time. Recommended 100% Thanks for your service.
Great quality band and great instruction video!