Designjet 1050C, 1055CM Ink Tube System $249 w/Exchange C6074-60342 , C6072-60145
HP Designjet 1050C, 1055CM Ink Tube System, Rebuilt and Upgraded. Works with Plus and non-Plus models.
C6074-60342, C6072-60145, C6074-60415
*Hawaii, Alaska, and international orders Excluded
Guaranteed to last longer than original tube system.
OEM tube seals eventually oxidize, crack, and leak over time. LPS upgraded tube systems have LPS-designed seals installed with an expected lifespan of 20 years.
- Ink tubes are chemically cleaned, flushed with pure water, and dried with particle free air
- All print head ports and check valves replaced with new parts (LPS design)
- All seals replaced with new long life silicon seals
- Smart Chip: Life Count reset to Zero
- Includes purging tool for ink tube priming
- Custom-built packaging protects the crane and electric connectors in transit
- Illustrated installation instructions for installation & priming
- Prepaid return shipping label is included (USA only)
- $50.00 cash refund when your old system is returned
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- Note: The return ink tube systems must be complete with no missing parts. Tube systems that have been disassembled/broken apart have no value and will not be paid for. There are no repairs that can be made without special tooling, correct procedures, and new seals.
Errors related to the ink tube system:
- Error 0A0050
- Error 0A0060
- Ink spilling all over your prints
We Also Recommend
The ink tube system went in fast and easy. I like that it has upgraded features that HP did not include originally. As always, the video directions for removing and replacing were great.
good directions waiting for refund from old returned leaking ink tubes
very fast good service.
I am a repeat customer. Both times LPS has been a great help. The excellent instructional tutorial video by Bob on Youtube was a tribute to his alma mater "Whatsamatter U". The trickiest part was removing the grey tube hold clip on the rear rail. Thanks again. Kevin T. , Jeffersonville IN