HP DESIGNJET 500, 800 Carriage Belt Kit (42" plotters)
HP Designjet 500, 800 Carriage Belt Repair Kit For 42" Print Width Plotters
LPS Brand Designjet Belts are the ONLY Belts Made in the USA - The Best in the World
Thousands of these kits have been delivered to Designjet owners and end users who used them to fix their plotters, each saving hundreds of dollars on the repair.
With average mechanical skills you can replace the belt and calibrate the printer in 1-3 hours. If you get stuck, you can call 800-959-1575 for technical assistance.
Watch the tutorial video below to see the entire repair procedure.
All LPS brand belts are High Density Polyurethane and DuPont Kevlar. They are the only Designjet belts made in the USA.
A worn belt is one possible cause of System Error 86:01
The kit has everything you need to do the job right:
- Carriage Belt (Y-axis) C7770-60014 (Click here for LPS Belt Specifications)
- Non-evaporating oil for the carriage rails
- 39 Piece Tool Kit
- Photo Gloss Film required by HP for Calibration
- Illustrated belt replacement and plotter calibration directions
- Complete Service Manual with Illustrated Replacement instructions, Parts List, Error Codes, & more (CD or USB Drive --your choice)
- Toll Free Phone Support if Needed (with kit)
- Free Ground Shipping - USA only
- HP DesignJet 500 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770B)
- HP DesignJet 500PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770C)
- HP DesignJet 500Plus – 42” Model (P/N C7770F)
- HP DesignJet 500Mono – 42” Model (P/N C7770E)
- HP Designjet 510 – 42” Model (P/N CH337A)
- HP Designjet 510ps – 42” Model (P/N CJ997A)
- HP DesignJet 800 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780B)
- HP DesignJet 800PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780C)
We Also Recommend
Nice Kit - did not need the tools, paper etc. the directions were ok but there is a video on Youtube that is exelent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhq1IBMiB84 which you have posted.
I was really impressed by how Knowledgeable and Professional the whole staff was. They were concerned to help me define the problems and eagerly ready to help me reach a resolve. They knew exactly what parts I needed and what I did not. The Kit was promptly shipped without delay. The videos LPS videos that I viewed were well detailed and put together in a non rush clear and precise manner without any gaps. Good Job Guys!
Bob's video showing how to replace the HP 510 plotter belt was right on. Belt and tools to replace made the job easy. For $89 and a short afternoon, the plotter was working again perfectly.
Clear Instructions, all the parts needed to do it RIGHT, highly recommend LPS
worked perfectly! I really enjoy doing business with your company.
This is not my first and definitely not my last!