HP DESIGNJET 500, 800 Carriage Belt Kit (42" plotters)
HP Designjet 500, 800 Carriage Belt Repair Kit For 42" Print Width Plotters
LPS Brand Designjet Belts are the ONLY Belts Made in the USA - The Best in the World
Thousands of these kits have been delivered to Designjet owners and end users who used them to fix their plotters, each saving hundreds of dollars on the repair.
With average mechanical skills you can replace the belt and calibrate the printer in 1-3 hours. If you get stuck, you can call 800-959-1575 for technical assistance.
Watch the tutorial video below to see the entire repair procedure.
All LPS brand belts are High Density Polyurethane and DuPont Kevlar. They are the only Designjet belts made in the USA.
A worn belt is one possible cause of System Error 86:01
The kit has everything you need to do the job right:
- Carriage Belt (Y-axis) C7770-60014 (Click here for LPS Belt Specifications)
- Non-evaporating oil for the carriage rails
- 39 Piece Tool Kit
- Photo Gloss Film required by HP for Calibration
- Illustrated belt replacement and plotter calibration directions
- Complete Service Manual with Illustrated Replacement instructions, Parts List, Error Codes, & more (CD or USB Drive --your choice)
- Toll Free Phone Support if Needed (with kit)
- Free Ground Shipping - USA only
- HP DesignJet 500 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770B)
- HP DesignJet 500PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7770C)
- HP DesignJet 500Plus – 42” Model (P/N C7770F)
- HP DesignJet 500Mono – 42” Model (P/N C7770E)
- HP Designjet 510 – 42” Model (P/N CH337A)
- HP Designjet 510ps – 42” Model (P/N CJ997A)
- HP DesignJet 800 Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780B)
- HP DesignJet 800PS Printer - 42” Model (P/N C7780C)
We Also Recommend
Worked great, install video was awesome
Got quick delivery, everything needed to do the job and expert guidance in an on-line tutorial. The task was easy and the machine acts like new.
This package included everything necessary to change the belt, and then some.
A couple of notes that should be included ... make sure your clean the drive gear, my last replacement belt which was not polyurethane, left a lot of material embedded on the gear that had to be removed. And watch the video, if only for laughs (not all the wires are reconnected, until you see that they are.) Looks like a good product, and not an unreasonable price. Yes, I'd recommend this bundle.
This is the second time I have purchased parts for my HP plotters from LPS Computers - Designjet Store, excellent service, parts, delivery and instructions. Will buy again when needed.
Very pleased plotter is working perfectly