HP Designjet Z2600, Z6 24" Carriage Belt Kit CQ305-60016
Carriage Belt Kit CQ305-60016
Designjet Z2600, Z6 24"
LPS Brand Designjet Belts are the ONLY Belts Made in the USA
LPS Never Sells any Products Made by Forced Labor
LPS Designjet Belts are the Best in the World
Free Shipping (USA)
Thousands of these belts and kits have been delivered to Designjet owners and end users all over the world who used them to fix their plotters, each saving hundreds of dollars on the repair.
With average mechanical skills you can replace the belt and calibrate the printer in 1-3 hours. If you get stuck, you can call LPS Computer for technical assistance.
Watch our tutorial videos on YouTube to see the entire repair procedure. Search on YouTube " Designjet repair LPS".
A worn belt is the main cause of System Error 86:01.
The kit has everything you need to do the job right:
- Precision Self Lubricating Carriage Belt For Best Image Quality
- Non-evaporating oil for the carriage rails
- 39 Piece Tool Kit
- Photo Gloss Film required by HP for Calibration
- Illustrated belt replacement and plotter calibration directions
- Complete Service Manual with Illustrated Replacement instructions, Parts List, Error Codes, & more (CD or USB Drive --your choice)
- Toll Free Phone Support if Needed (with kit)
- Same day shipping
- Free Ground Shipping - USA only
- Veteran Owned Company
Illustrated, step-by-step instructions take you from cover removal to full repair of your plotter. All specialty tools necessary for the task are included in the kit. The tools can be used for future repairs as well.
BEFORE YOU ORDER: Please make sure you select the right length of belt. See the plotter image with this ad to determine the correct belt length for your plotter.
1. How difficult is it to replace the carriage belt?
If you have average mechanical skills, and the instructions are followed, most people can replace the belt and calibrate the printer without calling for technical assistance. If you have apprehensions about doing the replacement yourself, perhaps you can find another person with technical skills to help you.
2. How long will it take to replace the belt?
An experienced technician can do the work in less than an hour. Allow yourself 2 to 4 hours for the first time through.
NASA, JPL, The Goddard Space Center, the US Navy, Army, Marines and many universities buy LPS belt kits. They trust us and you can too.
We Also Recommend