Belt Kit Light Z2100, Z3100, Z3200 (D-size 24" )
HP D-size (24" print width) Designjet Z2100 / Z3100 Carriage Belt Kit
LPS Brand Designjet Belts are the ONLY Belts Made in the USA - The Best in the World
BEFORE YOU ORDER: Please make sure you select the right length of belt. Although this belt is for a 24-inch machine, the actual length of the belt is longer than 24 inches. If your machine has a maximum print width of 44", you need the "44-inch" belt.
(Click here for LPS belt specifications)
Illustrated, step-by-step instructions take you from cover removal to full repair of your plotter. All specialty tools necessary for the task are included in the kit. The tools can be used for future repairs as well.
- HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6675A)
- HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer Revision C 24 inch (Model Q6675C)
- HP Designjet Z3100 Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q5669A)
- HP Designjet Z3100ps Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q5670A)
- HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6718A)
- HP Designjet Z3200ps Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6720A)
- HP Designjet Z2100 Rev.D Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6675D)
- HP Designjet Z3200 Rev.B Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6718B)
- HP Designjet Z3200ps Rev.B Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6720B)
1. How difficult is it to replace the carriage belt?
If you have average mechanical skills, and the instructions are followed, most people can replace the belt and calibrate the printer without calling for technical assistance. If you have apprehensions about doing the replacement yourself, perhaps you can find another person with technical skills to help you.
2. How long will it take to replace the belt?
An experienced technician can do the work in less than an hour. Allow yourself 2 to 4 hours for the first time through.
NASA, JPL, The Goddard Space Center, and many universities buy LPS belt kits. They trust us and you can too.
We Also Recommend