Q5669-60673 Designjet Z2100 / Z3100 / Z3200 (24" print width) Carriage Belt
HP Designjet Z2100, Z3100 D-size (24" print width) Carriage Belt
FREE SHIPPING (USA only)
Black belt that connects the carriage to the carriage motor. It runs the length of the plotter and moves the carriage left and right. This belt is for the 24" print width plotter.
BEFORE YOU ORDER: Please make sure you select the right length of belt. Although this belt is for a 24-inch machine, the actual length of the belt is longer than 24 inches. If your machine has a maximum print width of 44", you need the "44-inch" belt.
- HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6675A)
- HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer Revision C 24 inch (Model Q6675C)
- HP Designjet Z3100 Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q5669A)
- HP Designjet Z3100ps Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q5670A)
- HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6718A)
- HP Designjet Z3200ps Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6720A)
- HP Designjet Z2100 Rev.D Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6675D)
- HP Designjet Z3200 Rev.B Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6718B)
- HP Designjet Z3200ps Rev.B Photo Printer 24 inch (Model Q6720B)
All LPS brand belts are High Density Polyurethane and Kevlar, and are the only Designjet belts made in the USA.
Designjet Z2100, Z3100 Carriage Belt
We Also Recommend
Ecstatic here. I was left unattended for 7 years with Ink installed. I thought I would die of cardiac arrest when I got turned on, but my belt just shredded. During that 7 years, my ink did not dry up ! My keeper shook me,vacuumed, Q-tipped everything. Somehow, I had forgotten the coded dates on the cartridges and I am making beeeautiful prints with them. Go figure and don't listen to experts too much ! Thank you Bob Wert and that 69 year old woman who proved she doesn't have Alzheimers by bringing me back to life ! Great video. And Honey, I love my new belt !