HP Designjet 5000, 5500 60” UV (HP 83) Ink Tube System C6090-60231, Q1253-60042
Designjet 5000, 5100 & 5500 60" UV (HP 83) Ink Tube System, Rebuilt & Upgraded
Q1253-60042 was C6095-60231
$50.00 Back With Prepaid Return - Final Price $295.00Refurbished and upgraded with silicon rubber seals.
OEM synthetic rubber seals oxidize, crack, and leak over time. LPS upgraded tube systems have LPS-designed silcone seals installed with an expected life of at least 20 years. No planned obsolescence here.
- Ink tubes are chemically cleaned, flushed with pure water, and dried with particle free air
- New long life silicon seals are installed
- All print head ports and check valves replaced with new parts (LPS design)
- Smart Chip/Life Count reset to Zero
- Includes purging tool for ink tube priming
- Illustrated installation instructions
- Custom-built packaging protects the crane and electric connectors in transit
- $50.00 refund when old system is returned
- Prepaid return shipping label is included (USA only)
- 1 year replacement warranty
We Also Recommend
Thank you for a great service.
Having a 20 year old HP printer is like owning a vehicle from the distant past. They are very well made as long as the parts you need are available. Thanks to LPS Computer my printer works as well as it did when it was new. I’ve replaced printheads when needed and have installed a couple carriage belts and now have rewarded the machine with a refurbished ink tube system. Maybe I can get another 20 years of service from her. Much appreciation to LPS Computer for their dedication to their customers needs. I’m running some utilities now but look forward to printing some huge canvas prints again soon. Mahalo!
all the best
You refurbished the ink tube system for my Designjet 5500UV several years ago, and it still works perfectly! Thanks for the great quality!
Easy to replace. Works great!