HP Designjet 5000, 5500 42” UV (HP 83) Ink Tube System C6090-60232, Q1251-60265
HP Designjet 5000UV, 5500UV 42" UV (HP 83) Tube System Rebuilt & Upgraded
$50.00 Back With Prepaid Return - Final Price $259.00Refurbished and upgraded with silicon rubber seals.
OEM tube seals harden, crack and leak over time. LPS upgraded tube systems have LPS-designed and manufactured seals installed with an expected lifespan of 20 years.
- Ink tubes are chemically cleaned, flushed with pure water, and dried with particle free air
- New long life silicon seals are installed
- All print head ports and check valves replaced with new parts (LPS design)
- Smart Chip/Life Count reset to Zero
- Includes purging tool for ink tube priming
- Custom-built packaging protects the crane and electric connectors in transit
- Illustrated installation instructions
- $50.00 refund when old system is returned
- Prepaid return shipping label is included (USA only)
- 1 year replacement warranty
Note: The return ink tube systems must be complete with no missing parts. Tube systems that have been disassembled/broken apart have no value and will not be paid for. There are no repairs that can be made without special tooling, correct procedures, and new seals.
We Also Recommend
Fit perfectly! Now just need to settle up on which print heads to replace, and this old plotter should be like new again.
Great efficient service, product, easy navigation through site, purchase, and delivery. Complete and thorough instructions instructions included. I would definitely recommend this business to other's.
Please keep LPS Computers bookmarked in your browser. Bob and the crew at LPS are very helpful with all aspects of the process. They are extremely knowledgeable about the units that they sell as well as all of the parts that go with them. FIRST CLASS OPERATION! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!
Bob with LPS computer was great. He made himself available to answer all my questions on the phone.
His knowledge of my HP Designjet was excellent. I highly recommend this company to help repair your plotter.
The ink tubes I got are hard to find. I was very happy with the product and highly recommend LPS to anyone needing parts for ink jet printers. I am a happy customer and have been for some time.