Designjet 1050C, 1055CM Ink Tube System $249 w/Exchange C6074-60342 , C6072-60145
HP Designjet 1050C, 1055CM Ink Tube System, Rebuilt and Upgraded. Works with Plus and non-Plus models.
C6074-60342, C6072-60145, C6074-60415
*Hawaii, Alaska, and international orders Excluded
Guaranteed to last longer than original tube system.
OEM tube seals eventually oxidize, crack, and leak over time. LPS upgraded tube systems have LPS-designed seals installed with an expected lifespan of 20 years.
- Ink tubes are chemically cleaned, flushed with pure water, and dried with particle free air
- All print head ports and check valves replaced with new parts (LPS design)
- All seals replaced with new long life silicon seals
- Smart Chip: Life Count reset to Zero
- Includes purging tool for ink tube priming
- Custom-built packaging protects the crane and electric connectors in transit
- Illustrated installation instructions for installation & priming
- Prepaid return shipping label is included (USA only)
- $50.00 cash refund when your old system is returned
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- Note: The return ink tube systems must be complete with no missing parts. Tube systems that have been disassembled/broken apart have no value and will not be paid for. There are no repairs that can be made without special tooling, correct procedures, and new seals.
Errors related to the ink tube system:
- Error 0A0050
- Error 0A0060
- Ink spilling all over your prints
We Also Recommend
As always, every aspect, shipping, quality- perfect
Fast shipping, prepaid return label, worked great. The how-to videos on the site are super helpful.
Excellent product I called tech-support a couple days later for some issues and never heard back from them. Although the printer is working fine now I really wish they would’ve called me back.
Iam in the reprographics business for 39 years and we had many companies to do business with i never had any company like LPS , best fast service ever, on time shipment, reasonable Price, knowledgeable personal, Dolors so nice Love this Company
Shipment of the kit was prompt and it arrived well packaged.
My 1055CM has a support boss on the printhead cover that prevented removal of the ink tube system with printhead carriage in the 'Printhead Access' position. A workaround was to remove left cover, unclip Ink Supply Station and have a helper hold it while printhead was moved full left where the ink tube system could be easily swapped. Priming with the included large syringe was a breeze.
Time to swap the ink tube system was trivial compared to cleaning up spilt ink!
Another 1055CM saved by LPS :)