Belt Kit Light Z2100, Z3100, Z3200 (44" printers)
HP Designjet Z2100 / Z3100 Carriage Belt Kit 44"
LPS Brand Designjet Belts are the ONLY Belts Made in the USA - The Best in the World
BEFORE YOU ORDER: Please make sure you select the right length of belt. Although this belt is for a 44-inch machine, the actual length of the belt is longer than 44 inches. If your machine has a maximum print width of 24", you need the "24-inch" belt.
(Click here for LPS belt specifications)
Illustrated, step-by-step instructions take you from cover removal to full repair of your plotter. All specialty tools necessary for the task are included in the kit. The tools can be used for future repairs as well.
- HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6677A)
- HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer Revision C 44 inch (Model Q6677C)
- HP Designjet Z3100 Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6659A)
- HP Designjet Z3100ps Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6660A)
- HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6719A)
- HP Designjet Z3200ps Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6721A)
- HP Designjet Z2100 Rev.D Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6677D)
- HP Designjet Z3200 Rev.B Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6719B)
- HP Designjet Z3200ps Rev.B Photo Printer 44 inch (Model Q6721B)
1. How difficult is it to replace the carriage belt?
If you have average mechanical skills, and the instructions are followed, most people can replace the belt and calibrate the printer without calling for technical assistance. If you have apprehensions about doing the replacement yourself, perhaps you can find another person with technical skills to help you.
2. How long will it take to replace the belt?
An experienced technician can do the work in less than an hour. Allow yourself 2 to 4 hours for the first time through.
NASA, JPL, The Goddard Space Center, and many universities buy LPS belt kits. They trust us and you can too.
We Also Recommend